Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Quote of the Day with a definite nod to Halloween:

With colour one obtains an energy that seems to stem from witchcraft.
Henri Matisse

Currently Listening To:

I found this CD in the classical section for piano and the title and art work convinced me to give it a try. A definite treasure with its lovely haunting melodies!

Max Richter
The Blue Notebooks

I'm just in the process of trying to figure out how this blogger thing works so apologies to anyone hitting this page until I have things figured out a little bit more. Hopefully this weekend I can figure out how to do the sidebar and add pictures.

I must say after trying to get set up which took a ridiculously long time what with my lack of computer skills I am really starting to appreciate just how much work people go through getting their blogs together.

3 comments:

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

welcome!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

You're doing great. Once it's set up, it's much easier to maintain.

Deb said...

Good job so far!!